miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

no day but today


Propósitos para empezar el otoño.

Incompetencia manifiesta en el tema.
Precísase instructor.



There is no future,
there is no past.
Thank God this moment is not the last.

There's only us,
there's only this.
Forget regret or life is yours to miss.

No other road, no other way.
No day but today.

I can't control my destiny.
I trust my soul,
My only goal is just to be.

Will I lose my dignity?
Will someone care?
Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?

Without you the hand gropes,
The ear hears, the pulse beats.
Life goes on but I'm gone
Because I die without you.
I die without you...

There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear
No other path
No other way
No day but today...

----------
Rent. Chris Columbus, 2005.
----------

No hay comentarios: